North Fraser Plumbing co-founder Jenna has been working in project management for over a decade, and in plumbing for 7 years. Together with her husband Wade, she created North Fraser to be a family-run company that treats all employees and customers as extensions of that family. She, Wade, their two girls, Holly and Violet, and their dog, Star, live in Whonnock, BC. To relax, she grows her own veggies and spends time in the kitchen getting creative.
- The Future is AI – How Artificial Intelligence is Changing Construction and Interior Design
- Tips for Remodeling Your Bathroom: Plumbing Considerations for a Successful Project
- The Importance of Regular Plumbing Maintenance for a Safe & Efficient Home
- Water Conservation Tips for Sustainable Living in The Fraser Valley, British Columbia
- 8 Winter Plumbing Checks You Should Do This Year